In the event of wet weather, please call the wet weather hotline on 9839 6577 for updates.
- Supervise Children - Please remember that children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting Points - Arrange a meeting spot when you arrive in case you lose your friends or family.
- Allow extra time for travel - Be patient, especially at the end of the night!
- Sunscreen - Use sunscreen and wear a hat throughout the day.
- Drink plenty of water - Make sure you eat and drink plenty of food and water throughout the day.
- Lost Children - All lost children should be reported immediately to security and can be picked up from the Lost Children booth.
- Write your number - It's a great idea to write your mobile number on your child's arm or give them a card with your number in case of emergencies.